Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Little Poll





There are 3 aspects to soap.

Fragrance               scented or unscented

Appearance            natural or colored

Performance           cleansing, creamy, moisturizing

Shown above:
ButtermilkAlmondMoo/Unscented Honeymoo Bar & Boot


In what order are these aspects most important to you, on a scale of 1-10 - Ten being the highest?

Many of my milk soaps are of a natural color. Vegetable soaps and a few milk soaps have coloring added.

In addition, if you would take the time, would you let me know which of these scents most appeal to you?

Shown above:
KiwiLemongrass/BlackRaspberryVanilla/Honeysuckle


Almond


Lavender

Lilac

Honeysuckle

Brown Sugar

Bergamot

Lemongrass

Apple

Bay Rum

Unscented


Would you be interested in specialty soaps?

I make a beer soap that I love to use on my hair.
A "gardener's soap" is in the works as is a "kitchen soap".

Thanks in advance for taking your time to comment!

Petey/Kim

ranchrustics@me.com