Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Sud's For You




Along with remembering our fallen heroes and the rest of the brave soldiers who have stood in the gap for our country, Memorial Day heralds the beginning of summer vacation. Many celebrate with big barbecues, so I thought, “what better soap to make this weekend than beer soap?”
A derivative of hops, which have a relaxing quality as well as anti-bacterial qualities, beer soap is soothing to the skin as well as cleansing and moisturizing. I have found it to be a great shampoo bar for my own hair, adding body and making my hair feel thicker. Added cocoa butter in the soap acts as a de-tangler and is easily absorbed into the skin, benefiting dry scalps. 
“This Sud’s For You” is a natural colored bar with a hint of added cocoa, making a luscious smelling, creamy, sudsy soap bar with great cleaning qualities.
This soap will be ready to sell in about 4 weeks.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Kim/Petey

To order soaps, contact me at:
ranchrustics@me.com